- Beach Nearby (Lantivet Bay, down the footpath from the site)
- Campfires Allowed (If raised above the ground)
- Chemical Disposal
- Disabled Facilities (WC and shower (40p).)
- Dogs Allowed (Dogs are welcome on the campsite provided they are kept under control and do not cause a nuisance.)
- Electric Hookups (For low seasons)
- Large Groups OK (Lansallos Beach 3/4 mile walk, many other coves and beaches in vicinity.)
- Laundry Facilities (Coin operated washing machine (bring lots of 20p pieces))
- Shop on site (mobile grocer visits 3 times a week in the summer)
- Showers (40p (bring lots of 20p pieces))
- Toilet Block (1 flush toilet, 1 disabled toilet and 2 composting toilets.)
Barn facilities with freezer for your ice packs and drying lines; information point,space to hang out, chat and play games.
Nearby National Trust properties: Antony, Cotehele, Lanhydrock, Trelissick Garden, Trerice.
Other attractions: Eden Project, Lost Gardens of Heligan, Fowey Regatta, Fowey Festival.
Situated in the coastal village of Lansallos between Polruan and Polperro in South East Cornwall. PL13 2PX